Try Our New BETA Version
GO
(navigation image)
Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Children's Library | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Additional Collections
Search: Advanced Search
Anonymous User (login or join us)
Upload

View the book

item image

(~596 pg)Read Online
(46.1 M)PDF
(36.4 M)B/W PDF
(1.5 M)EPUB
(~596 pg)Kindle
(~596 pg)Daisy
(856.0 K)Full Text
(38.1 M)DjVu


All Files: HTTPS Torrent (2/0)

Help reading texts

Resources

Bookmark

A history of the colleges, halls, and public buildings, attached to the University of Oxford : including the lives of the founders (1810)



fullscreen
Author: Chalmers, Alexander, 1759-1834; Storer, James Sargant, 1771-1853; Greig, John, engraver, fl. 1806
Subject: University of Oxford
Publisher: Oxford : Printed by Collingwood and Co.
Possible copyright status: NOT_IN_COPYRIGHT
Language: English
Call number: nrlf_ucb:GLAD-237589
Digitizing sponsor: MSN
Book contributor: University of California Libraries
Collection: cdl; americana

Full catalog record: MARCXML

[Open Library icon]This book has an editable web page on Open Library.


Be the first to write a review
Downloaded 758 times
Reviews

Selected metadata

Copyright-evidence-operator: judyjordan
Copyright-region: US
Copyright-evidence: Evidence reported by judyjordan for item historyofcollege00chalrich on August 20, 2007: no visible notice of copyright; stated date is 1810.
Copyright-evidence-date: 20070820203921
Scanningcenter: rich
Mediatype: texts
Collection-library: nrlf_ucb
Identifier-bib: GLAD-237589
Identifier: historyofcollege00chalrich
Imagecount: 596
Ppi: 500
Lcamid: 320094
Rcamid: 332287
Camera: 1Ds
Operator: scanner-michael-gabbard@...
Scanner: rich2
Scandate: 20070822210030
Identifier-access: http://www.archive.org/details/historyofcollege00chalrich
Identifier-ark: ark:/13960/t46q1w40x
Bookplateleaf: 0010
Sponsordate: 20070831
Filesxml: Thu Mar 18 1:21:48 UTC 2010

Terms of Use (31 Dec 2014)